Green Papaya Strong Lightening contains a high concentration of our key powerful brightening ingredient, it targets areas of hyper-pigmentation and helps illuminate dry, mature complexion.
– Green Papaya Strong Lightening contains a high concentration of Green Papaya a potent skin lightening action owing to its exfoliating action and direct skin lightening effect of enzyme Papain. Papain enzyme restores an even toned skin complexion. Green Papaya contain antioxidants like beta-carotene that prevents free radical damage and delays the ageing process.
– Our First Lady Rapid Glow Green Papaya Strong Lightening contains Kojic Acid, produced by several species of fungi (Mushroom). The science behind how Kojic Acid works as a lightening agent involves its effect on melanin production. Melanin is a naturally occurring pigment in the body that gives the skin its color. Kojic Acid works by preventing melanin production. Decreased melanin production has a lightening effect on the skin. Kojic Acid can also be used to treat skin conditions, such as sun damage, scars, and age spots.
– We have added Bearberry extract in our cream which is a natural skin lightening ingredient, which contains arbutin, a natural skin lightener and brightener. It stops melanin production, and lightens and brightens your skin tone while also correcting hyper-pigmentation problems like age spots, freckles, melasma, and acne scars. Since it is completely natural it has no side effects. Another benefit of Bearberry extract is it contains sun protection filters that can reduce the effects of sun exposure helping to slow the effects of aging.
– Mulberry extract has also been added to our cream, which is another all-natural choice that will deliver results with consistent use. It will get you a lighter skin tone over time. Cosmetologists also recommend it for effective skin lightening as it lowers melanin production.
– Vitamin C has many antioxidant and antibacterial properties that can detoxify the skin by removing radicals that cause skin pigmentation. Vitamin C exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin cells and regenerates skin cells. This can repair damaged skin. Vitamin C also hinders the production of tyrosinase enzyme which thereby reduces melanin production, and can also be used to treat suntan, sunburns.
This product contains active ingredients you may feel a tingling/mild itchy sensation this is due to the active ingredients reacting.
Recommendation: Follow up with SP50 Sunblock daily during and after brightening treatment to maintain brighter skin.
Cosmetic Patch Test : It is advisable that a small patch test is conducted before the product is fully used to ensure the product is suitable for your skin. If skin is irritated or an allergic reaction has occurred immediately discontinue use, if necessary seek medical advice.