First Lady Glow Carrot Beauty Lotion targets hyper-pigmentation in black and mixed skin with concentrated Argan, Mallow & Vitamin A for extreme lighting.
It combines Carrot, Argan Oil, Mallow, Vitamin A and our exclusive concentrated whitening ingredient. It gives a rapid glow to the skin, limits the appearance of blemishes, and helps lighten dark areas.
- Our First Lady Rapid Glow Beauty Milk contains a high concentration of carrots, which increase beauty by bringing out lighter skin. The Carotene and Vitamin C present in it helps give you flawless skin.
- Our First Lady Rapid Glow Beauty Milk contains Kojic Acid, produced by several species of fungi (Mushroom). The science behind how Kojic Acid works as a lightening agent involves its effect on melanin production. Melanin is a naturally occurring pigment in the body that gives the skin its colour. Kojic Acid works by preventing melanin production. Decreased melanin production has a lightening effect on the skin. Kojic Acid can also treat skin conditions such as sun damage, scars, and age spots.
- With added Argan Oil, this precious and rare oil repairs damaged skin & scars. Argan Oil is used as a moisturiser to hydrate and soften skin. Its high Vitamin E and fatty acid content gives the skin a natural boost.
- Vitamin A helps to speed up healing, prevent breakouts, and support the skin’s immune system. It promotes natural moisturising, which helps hydrate the skin effectively, giving it a radiant glow. It assists in promoting and maintaining a healthy dermis and epidermis, the top two layers of your skin.
- Marshmallow root extract is an anti-irritant tolerable by those with allergies and hypersensitive skin. It relieves itching, swelling, redness, and chaffing due to its emollient and soothing properties. The roots and stem of the marshmallow plant secrete mucilage, which helps soften skin, lowers swelling, and kills bacteria. Many consider it particularly beneficial for treating sunburns and dry skin.
This product contains active ingredients. You may feel a tingling/mild itchy sensation. This is due to the active ingredients reacting.
Skin-lightening results may vary from individual to individual; furthermore, the outcomes may be gradual. It is essential to note that most lightning products require regular use, so results won’t be instant overnight.
Cosmetic Patch Test: A small patch test should be conducted before the product is fully used to ensure the product is suitable for your skin. If the skin becomes irritated or experiences an allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately and, if necessary, consult with a medical professional.