– Pomegranate fruit is rich in antioxidant vitamins like A, C, and E, which help in exfoliating the skin, rejuvenating its cells, and lightening its tone. As a whole, the skin looks brighter and whiter naturally. It can offer excellent anti-aging benefits through increased cell regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin.
– Our First Lady Rapid Glow Beauty Milk contains Kojic Acid, produced by several species of fungi (Mushroom). The science behind how Kojic Acid works as a lightening agent involves its effect on melanin production. Melanin is a naturally occurring pigment in the body that gives the skin its color. Kojic Acid works by preventing melanin production. Decreased melanin production has a lightening effect on the skin. Kojic Acid can also be used to treat skin conditions, such as sun damage, scars, and age spots.
– With added Argan Oil, this precious and rare oil repairs damaged skin & scars. Argan Oil is used as a moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin. With its high Vitamin E and fatty acid content it gives the skin a natural boost.
– Aloe Vera contains cooling properties that can soothe skin and replenish minerals and vitamins. Aloe Vera helps intensely moisturise skin without leaving that greasy feeling behind. It locks in moisture and leaves skin smooth and soft. Aloe Vera also has antibacterial properties, slows down ageing, great for sensitive skin.
– The antioxidants and vitamin C in gooseberry (Amla), help to brighten your skin. This fruit also helps to tone and tighten your skin, and make it firm and soft.
– Skin lightening compound found in Licorice root called liquiritin can help lighten these areas. If you use licorice root for skin care needs, then these unique compounds will slow down production of darker pigments. In turn, this will lessen hyper-pigmentation.
– Pro-Vitamin B5 helps to keep skin soft, smooth, and healthy. Deeply hydrating, it helps to keep skin quenched by absorbing moisture from the air (clever!).
This product contains active ingredients you may feel a tingling/mild itchy sensation this is due to the active ingredients reacting.
Skin lightening results may vary from one individual to another, and results may be gradual, please note most lightening products require regular use, results won’t be instant overnight.
Cosmetic Patch Test : It is advisable that a small patch test is conducted before the product is fully used to ensure the product is suitable for your skin. If skin is irritated or an allergic reaction has occurred immediately discontinue use, if necessary seek medical advice.