Green Papaya Skin Lightening
First Lady Green Papaya Skin Lightening Featuring Bearberry, Mulberry, Vitamin C, First Lady Rapid Glow Green Papaya Strong Lightening Beauty Range is an effective lightener. It evens, and improves the appearance of dark spots, age spots, freckles, and post-acne discolouration, and helps create a uniform, luminous complexion.
1 X FIRST LADY RAPID GLOW GREEN PAPAYA LIGHTENING BODY LOTION 500ML (For the body)
1 X FIRST LADY RAPID GLOW GREEN PAPAYA LIGHTENING BODY OIL 200ML (For the body)
1 X FIRST LADY RAPID GLOW GREEN PAPAYA LIGHTENING PRO BOOSTER SERUM 60ML (For specific targeted areas or few drops can be mixed on the application of face cream or body lotion)
1 X FIRST LADY RAPID GLOW GREEN PAPAYA LIGHTENING FACE CREAM 250MR (For the face)
- Fades dark spots and marks caused by acne
- Treats hyperpigmentation
- Lightens and brightens skin tone
- Evens skin tone
- Fades discolouration
- Rich in plant extracts such as Green Papaya, Bearberry, Mulberry & Vitamin C
– Our First Lady Rapid Glow Green Papaya Skin Lightening Beauty Range contains a high concentration of Green Papaya a potent skin lightening action owing to its exfoliating action and direct skin lightening effect of enzyme Papain. Papain enzyme restores an even toned skin complexion. Green Papaya Skin Lightening contain antioxidants like beta-carotene that prevents free radical damage and delays the ageing process.
– Our First Lady Rapid Green Papaya Skin Lightening Glow Beauty Cream and Lotion contains Kojic Acid, produced by several species of fungi (Mushroom). The science behind how Kojic Acid works as a lightening agent involves its effect on melanin production. Melanin is a naturally occurring pigment in the body that gives the skin its color. Kojic Acid works by preventing melanin production.
– Decreased melanin production has a lightening effect on the skin. Kojic Acid can also be used to treat skin conditions, such as sun damage, scars, and age spots.
– Our First Lady Rapid Glow Green Papaya Skin Lightening Beauty PRO Booster Serum & Oil contains Niacinamide which treats hyperpigmentation, helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, blotchiness on skin and keeps skin firm.
– We have added Bearberry extract in our products which is a natural skin lightening ingredient, which contains arbutin, a natural skin lightener and brightener. It stops melanin production, and lightens and brightens your skin tone while also correcting hyper-pigmentation problems like age spots, freckles, melasma, and acne scars. Since it is completely natural it has no side effects.
– Another benefit of Bearberry extract is it contains sun protection filters that can reduce the effects of sun exposure helping to slow the effects of aging.
– Mulberry extract has also been added to our range, which is another all-natural choice that will deliver results with consistent use. It will get you a lighter skin and fair tone over time. Cosmetologists also recommend it for effective skin lightening as it lowers melanin production.
– Vitamin C has many antioxidant and antibacterial properties that can detoxify the skin by removing radicals that cause skin pigmentation. Vitamin C exfoliates the skin by removing dead skin cells and regenerates skin cells.
– This can repair damaged skin with vitamin C also hinders the production of tyrosinase enzyme which thereby reduces melanin production, and can also be used to treat suntan, sunburns.
For further information on each product please visit the individual product page.
These products contains active ingredients you may feel a tingling/mild itchy sensation this is due to the active ingredients reacting.
Recommendation: Follow up with SP50 Sunblock daily during and after brightening treatment to maintain brighter skin.
Cosmetic Patch Test : It is advisable that a small patch test is conducted before the product is fully used to ensure the product is suitable for your skin. If skin is irritated or an allergic reaction has occurred immediately discontinue use, if necessary seek medical advice.
All products are in compliance with EU & U.K regulations.