SERVICE UPDATE – 24 MARCH, 2020
We are open and dispatching on-line orders with strict measures in place to ensure continuity of regular service.
We are well stocked on products, new stock deliveries are arriving daily and we have contingency plans in place to continue our high levels of service should the circumstances change further.
In light of rising concerns surrounding Corona virus COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are committed to maintaining business operations as usual. Our leadership and management teams are focused on this objective, while also ensuring the safety and well-being of our team members and customers.
WILL MY DELIVERY BE AFFECTED?
Royal Mail and other courier services with in the U.K are still operating as normal, and have emergency measures in place to ensure that their services will continue throughout the crisis. However you may incur a delay in receiving your parcel.
We are sending out international delivery for selective countries, please note there may be a delay in delivery due to covid19 and customs clearance.
SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT CATCHING THE VIRUS FROM A PARCEL?
Public Health England (PHE) has advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus. From experience with other corona viruses, we know that these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects, such as letters or parcels. This complements the highly publicised guidance from PHE for people to wash their hands more often than usual using soap and hot water. (PHE and Royal Mail, 2020).
Additional steps we have taken to minimise the risk of spreading the virus:
- All inbound deliveries are sanitised
- Hand sanitisers and disinfectants are available throughout our facility.
- Additional clearing routines have been put in place to ensure communal areas and work spaces are disinfected multiple times a day
- All close person to person interactions are being kept to a minimum to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. Staff are advised to keep a 2m distance where possible
- Only 2 office based staff are working from the premises to minimise staff travel and ensure we have a backup team that’s isolated from our warehouse operation
- Staff are monitored regularly and asked to self-isolate if there are any signs of symptoms
We are constantly evaluating the situation and adjusting our processes and policies